Working Together to Thrive
In an ever-changing higher education landscape, cooperation—not competition—is the path to success. Rooted in our tenet of "Radical Cooperation", the TCS pioneering higher education model fuels college relevance and growth, favorable student outcomes, and community impact with the power to change the world.
What is TCS Education System?
The Community Solution in Higher Education—We are a nonprofit system of colleges advancing student success and community impact. Leveraging our shared mission, scale, and cross-college collaboration, our student-centered System affords TCS partners with the ability to squarely focus on student education.
We count five colleges among our ranks with both online and on-ground modalities, campus locations across 12 cities, and a community of more than 30 global academic partner colleges. Today, the System fulfills the aspirations of approximately 7,000 students.
Our competitive advantage lies in cross-college collaboration, the economies of scale that we offer our partners and the transformational academic experience that both afford students. TCS is a leader in the successful execution of this innovative model.
The clear TCS advantages afford our partner colleges opportunities that few others of their size have access to, fueling substantive achievements following affiliation with our System. Highlights include:
- Pacific Oaks College: Went from Show Cause pre-affiliation, to current reaffirmation of accreditation granted for 8 years
- Dallas Nursing Institute: Advanced from certificate and associate’s degree programs to offering an online bachelor’s degree
- The Chicago School of Professional Psychology: 50% increase in revenue
- Saybrook University: 54% increase in net assets
- The Santa Barbara & Ventura Colleges of Law: The first accredited law school in California to offer a Hybrid (majority online) J.D. program
What We’re Looking For
We are currently seeking colleges and universities with the desire to align with the TCS mission:
Prepare innovative, engaged, purposeful agents of change who serve our global community.
To learn more through a conversation with TCS President and higher ed thought leader, Dr. Michael Horowitz—reach out to us today using this form, or share this opportunity with others by clicking here!